We, as being the Data Supervisor, aim, through the clarification text herein, to inform you about your personal data processed by Biliana Fashion Moda Tasarım Tekstil Ve Danışmanlık İthalat İhracat Sanayi Ticaret Limited Şirketi(hereinafter referred to as “Biliana Doll”.) and specified below, pursuant to Article 10 titled "Data Supervisor's Obligation to Clarify" of Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), which was published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated April 7, 2016, and which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, in the processing of personal data and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Obligation to Clarify published in the Official Gazette No. 30356 dated March 10, 2018.
Biliana Doll takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to prevent unlawful processing, access, and storage of your personal data.
1. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information relating to a person whose identity is definite or identifiable. Your processed personal data and the categories of data are listed below.
Identity Information: Name, surname, T.R. ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality, passport number, photo.
Contact Information: Telephone/fax number, e-mail address, address information.
Subscription and Device Information: Subscriber identification information/contact information/marketing information, customer numbers, service numbers depending on the service and product purchased, subscription channel, segment information, e-invoice information, personal data that can identify the subscriber, such as occupation, device identification information, brand and model information of the device used, device features, device change dates information.
Payment, Bank and Risk Information: Personal security information about payment instruments issued by organizations such as password, security question, certificate, encryption key and PIN, card number, expiry date, CVV2/CVC2 code used in issuing the payment order or verifying the user identity, bank information such as payment information, branch code, account number.
Visual/Functional Registration Information: Voice and/or video call recording made in the call center, office and venders, personal data obtained when you contact us.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the processing conditions stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and secondary regulations, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To establish, offer, maintain the services of our company, to conduct infrastructure/serviceability inquiries,
- To Conduct Finance and Accounting Affairs, to Conduct Communication Activities; to Conduct Loyalty Processes to Company/Products/Services; to Conduct Activities in Compliance with Legislation; to Follow and Conduct Legal Affairs; to Conduct Business Continuity Activities; to Conduct and Audit the Business Activities; to Conduct Goods/Service Sales Processes; to Conduct Goods/Service After Sales Support Services; to Conduct Customer Relationship Management Processes; to Conduct Activities for Customer Satisfaction; to Conduct Advertising, Campaign and Promotion Processes; to Conduct Storage and Archive Activities; to Conduct Contract and Membership Processes; to Track Requests/Complaints; to Plan and Perform Commercial and/or Business Strategies; to Perform the Necessary Works by Business Units to Benefit from the Products and Services Offered and to Conduct Relevant Business Processes; to Inform Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- To establish membership and other transactions made during the membership period, to terminate the membership, to perform the transactions of billing/charging/return/collection,
- To provide customer service, to meet the customer complaints/requests, to fulfill all contract terms in this regard,
- To keep your identity sample and other information that needs to be kept in addition to your Membership Agreement in accordance with the relevant legislation, to check the accuracy of your identity information and documents you have declared,
- To manage, measure, audit and analyze the network traffic and to perform network improvement/optimization operations,
- To improve product, service and business in conventional and digital channels within the scope of network and technological advances/improvements for better service provision,
- To detect malfunctions that may occur during service provision in a proactive/reactive manner, to find the root cause of the problem and try to prevent its recurrence,
- To measure customer satisfaction, to research customer trends and to conduct surveys/analysis studies focused on increasing service quality,
- To offer award/raffle/contest/gift/thank you/celebration/reminder practices focused on ensuring customer satisfaction,
- To prepare, present, promote, follow, report campaigns and offers for products and services according to the use of our customers and to provide information about the content of the campaign,
- To inform our customers about new products/services and other innovations, to inform and to establish customer recovery activities and sales opportunities,
- To share the information/documents requested by regulatory and supervisory institutions, official authorities and to fulfill the legal obligations in the relevant legislation and to conduct audit activities,
- To establish brand collaborations that contact different sectors within the scope of increasing product and service diversity and enabling customers to benefit from various opportunities,
- To ensure contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding products and services offered together with our business partners or other third parties,
- To conduct legal proceedings and judicial processes
- To provide Guidance Services
3. TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to the following third parties within the scope of the Laws and other legislation for the purposes described and within the scope of the provisions of the Law regarding the transfer of personal data at home and abroad:
- All other group companies on the www.bilianadoll.com website,
- Companies, representatives, dealers that we have authorized, operating on behalf and account of our Company,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, authorities that will determine your location in case of an emergency call, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their laws,
- Third parties from whom we receive consultancy, including business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, payment and e-money institutions, banks, financial institutions, institutions and organizations and auditors,
- Lawyers, supervisors, consultants and service providers,
- Your attorneys, guardians and representatives authorized by you,
- Banks and financial institutions, law firms, municipalities, business partners and suppliers that have your T.R. ID number,
4. COLLECTION METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Although it varies according to the nature of the service, product and activity, your personal data can be obtained and processed through the companies operating on behalf and account of our authorized company, our representatives, our dealers, our website, our call center and mobile applications.
Your personal data are collected in fully/partially automatic or non-automatic ways for the purpose given above and in order to provide the services within the framework stipulated in the provisions of Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Law written below from physical, written, verbal and electronic media through internet, phone, e-mail, voicemail, text message, provided that they are obtained from you, third parties and legal authorities during the establishment of your legal relationship with our company and during the continuation of such relationship. Your personal data is processed based on the following legal reasons:
- Having your explicit consent,
- Being explicitly stipulated in especially Law on the Electronic Communications No. 5809 and in other legislation that our company is subject to,
- Complying with the national and international principles and essentials regarding the recognition of customers, complying with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and official authorities,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract to which our company is a party, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, to provide the requested products and services, and to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded,
- Being required to fulfill the legal obligation,
- Being publicized by the person concerned himself,
- Data processing being mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data responder, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
- If the data processing essential for the protection of life or physical integrity of the person or of any other person who is incapable of giving his consent due to factual impossibility or whose consent is not deemed legally valid.
Your private personal data is processed based on the following reasons for compliance with the law:
- Having your explicit consent,
- Sensitive personal data other than health, without seeking explicit consent in cases prescribed by law,
- Sensitive personal data relating to health; only for the purposes of protection of public health, operation of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services, planning and management of health-care services as well as their financing, by any person or authorised institutions and organizations that have confidentiality obligation, without seeking explicit consent of the data subject,
5. IN CASE YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law regulating the rights of the relevant person, and by means of the petition prepared in accordance with the conditions specified in the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Application to the Data Supervisor (Communiqué) in order for Biliana Doll to determine whether the application belongs to you and thus to protect your rights, according to the nature of the petition and method of application:
- You can send your requests directly to the addresses given below regarding the relevant channel by hand, by mail or through a notary public,
- You can send your requests to the addresses specified below on the condition of using texts that can be sent and kept with a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature or mobile signature.
Applications to be made within this scope shall be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us, and your requests shall be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In the event that the application is responded to in writing, no fee shall be charged for up to 10 pages, but a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page above 10 pages. In the event that the respond to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, a fee may be charged in the amount of the cost of the recording medium.
OUR APPLICATION CHANNELS AND ADDRESSES
Direct Application: Cumhuriyet Mah. İncirli Dede Cad. Anthill Fraser Place Residence No:6 İç Kapı No: 39 Şişli/Istanbul
RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION
Our company has established a Retention and Destruction Policy for personal data storage and deletion processes. The storage and destruction of your personal data is carried out within the scope of this policy. Accordingly, if a period of time has been determined in the KVKK or in the relevant laws and other relevant legislation for the storage of the data, such data must be kept at least for this period.
Considering the possibility that a possible court request or the request of an administrative authority authorized by law regarding the relevant data reaches us late or a dispute arises in which we may be a party, a period of 6 months to 1 year is added to the periods stipulated in the legislation for the storage of your data, and the storage period of the data is determined accordingly and such data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized at the end of the specified period.
If a period of time is not stipulated in the legislation for the storage period of the data we process, your data shall be deleted, destroyed or anonymized without any request from you after the expiry of the 10-year limitation period from the termination of our legal relationship, taking into account possible disputes as a requirement of the relationship between us.
In the event that all of the processing conditions of personal data have been removed or the storage period declared by us or specified in the legislation has expired, your data shall ex officio be deleted, destroyed or anonymized on the first periodic destruction date or within 6 months at the latest. In case you request the deletion of your data for a valid ground, your data shall be deleted within 30 days at the latest as legally possible. If you request that your data, whose storage period is specified in the legislation, be deleted or destroyed before the stipulated periods, your request shall not be fulfilled.
Regarding your personal data within the scope of KVKK and related legislation, you have the right;
- To know whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- If your personal data have been processed, to request information thereof,
- To know the purpose of processing their personal data and whether or not their personal data have been used in accordance with the stated purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To request for the correction of the personal data, if such data were processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK regulation,
- To request the third parties your data is transferred to that you have requested deletion or destruction of your personal data or in case of the correction of your missing or incorrect data,
- To object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems, and
- To claim to recover damages if you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
If you wish, you can send your applications and requests regarding your personal data by using the Relevant Person Application Form;
- and submit it together with the wet-ink signature and the photocopy of identity card to the address of Cumhuriyet Mah. İncirli Dede Cad. Anthill Fraser Place Residence No:6 İç Kapı No: 39 Şişli/Istanbul,
- Or by applying to our Company in person together with a valid identity document,
- You can submit your application to Biliana Doll by sending it to our @.kep.tr registered e-mail address by means of using registered e-mail (KEP) address and secure electronic signature or mobile signature or
- By sending it to our firstname.lastname@example.org address from your e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in our system
Pursuant to the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Application to the Data Supervisor, it is obligatory to include the name-surname, signature, if the application is in writing, T.R. ID number (passport number if the applicant is a foreigner), place of residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number, and if any, information on the subject of the request in these applications of the relevant persons.
The relevant data owner must clearly and understandably state the subject requested in the application, which includes explanations about the right he/she will make and demand to use the rights mentioned above. Information and documents related to the subject must be added to the application.
Although the subject of the request must be related to the person of the applicant, if acting on behalf of someone else, the applicant must be specially authorized in this regard and this authority must be documented (special power of attorney). In addition, the application must contain identity and address information and documents confirming the identity must be attached to the application.
Requests made by unauthorized third parties on behalf of someone else shall not be taken into consideration.
Your demands for rights regarding your personal data are evaluated and responded to within 30 days at the latest from the date they reach our company. If your application is evaluated negatively, the reasons for the motivated refusal shall be submitted to the address you specified in the application via e-mail or mail, if possible, through the procedure in which the request was made.