1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales agreement presented to you.
2. The buyers are subject to the provisions of Law on Consumer Protection No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG:27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipment fees, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the buyer on the condition of not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. The buyers may terminate the agreement if the product is not delivered within this period.
5. It is obligatory to deliver the purchased product in full and in accordance with the specifications indicated in the order and together with documents such as certificate of warranty and user's manual if any.
6. In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of being informed of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRICE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer fails to pay the price of the product he buys or cancels it in the bank records, the obligation of the Seller to deliver the product is ceased.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. Following the delivery of the product, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer has made payment is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and if the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer is obliged to return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days, shipping costs to be borne by the SELLER.
IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN TIME DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9. If any force majeure that cannot be foreseen by the Seller emerges and the product cannot be delivered in time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the order to be canceled, the product to be replaced with a similar one, or the delivery to be postponed until the obstacle is removed. In case the buyer cancels the order; if the buyer has made the payment in cash, such payment is returned to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and canceled the order, the product price is returned to the bank within 14 days after such cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The Buyer shall examine the contractual goods/services before receiving them and shall not receive any damaged and defective goods/services such as crushed, broken, torn packaging etc. from the cargo company. It shall be considered that received goods/service does not consist of damage and it is durable. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal shall be used, goods/service should not be used. The invoice must be returned together with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. The BUYER may exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract by refusing the goods without taking any legal or criminal liability and without giving any justification, provided that the BUYER informs the SELLER on the following contact information within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address specified.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE SELLER FOR THE NOTIFICATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
PERIOD OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. This 14-day period begins on the date the agreement is signed if the customer purchases a service. Prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period, in service contracts the provision of which commenced with the consumer's approval, the right of withdrawal shall not be exercised.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. It is required for the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal to notify the SELLER in writing through return receipt requested, fax or email within 14 (fourteen) days and not to use the product within the framework of the provisions of "The Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Exercised" set forth herein.
USE OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
a) The invoice of the product delivered to the person or to the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the organization when returning. Order returns, invoices of which are issued on behalf of the corporations, shall not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is made out.)
17. Return form, the box, package of the products to be returned shall be handed over completely and undamaged with the standard accessories.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease/impairment in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER'S fault or the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the losses of the SELLER in the rate of the fault/defect. However, the BUYER is not liable for any changes or deteriorations that arise as a result of the improper use of the goods or product within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. If the amount decreases under the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
THE PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE EXERCISED:
21. In the event that the package of the underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, products for single-use, goods that are in danger of easy deterioration or that are likely to expire, products that are not suitable in terms of health and hygiene to be returned if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery to the BUYER, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature, goods related to periodical publications such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, immediate services in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer and audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables are opened by the BUYER, their return is not possible pursuant to the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the Right of Withdrawal Period, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer as per the Regulations.
22. In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables, they must be unopened, untested, unimpaired and unused.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. If the BUYER goes into default in case he makes the payment transactions by credit card, the BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card contract by and between himself and the cardholder bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; may request the expenses to be incurred and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and, under all circumstances, if the bank goes into default due to the debt of the BUYER, the BUYER accepts to pay the loss and damage of the SELLER incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make the payment to one of our ............, ........., bank accounts (TL) through Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
25. You can benefit from the options of an online single payment with any of your credit cards or online installments through our site. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.